Ingredients of Jawarish Bisbasa:
Bisbasa (Jawitri), Taj, Elaichi Khurd, Zanjabeel, Peepal, Darchini, Asaroon, Qaranfal, Filfil Siyah, Elaichi Kalan, Qand Safaid, Shahad.
Indications of Jawarish Bisbasa:
Useful in stomach trouble especially in pain of flatulence. Indigestion, Lack of appetite, Piles, Obesity.
Jawarish Bisbasa Dosage:
5 grams to be taken with water twice a day after meal.
Jawarish Bisbasa Packing: 125 grams
Jawarish Bisbasa is unani medicine for lack of apatite & indigestion.
Product ID: JB1
3.1 based on 45555555555 reviews
|Each dose of 5 g contains:|
|Myristica fragrance (Mace) (Bisbasa)||90.09 mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Taj)||90.09 mg|
|Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi Khurd)||90.09 mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Zanjbil)||90.09 mg|
|Piper longum (Pipal Kalan)||90.09 mg|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Darchini)||90.09 mg|
|Valeriana wallichii (Asaroon)||90.09 mg|
|Myrtus caryophyllus (Qaranfal)||135.13 mg|
|Piper nigrum (Filfil Siah)||180.18 mg|
|Amomum subulatum (Elaichi Kalan)||450.45 mg|
|Sugar (Qand Safed)||1.802 g|
|Mel (Shahed)||1.802 g|
Health Benefits of Mace
- Mace oil has great abilities of treating muscular and joint pains and sores as it is an excellent sedative. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can be very effective for curing arthritis, rheumatism, lumbago, etc. It plays an important role in Chinese medicines for treating abdominal pain and inflammation.
- Mace is very handy for digestion and easing stomach aches and gas from stomach and intestine. Apart from encouraging appetite, it is beneficial for preventing indigestion, flatulence, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Mace oil is a good stimulator as it not only boosts the mind, but also the entire body. Its aromatic properties help in comforting the body and increasing blood circulation.
- Mace contains several essential minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc and magnesium. Potassium present in mace is significant for controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Mace is rich in manganese and copper which are used by the body as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. It contains iron which is essential for red blood cell production and as a co-factor for cytochrome oxidases enzymes.
- Mace is extremely rich in important B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A and many flavonoid anti-oxidants like beta carotene and cryptoxanthins. These vitamins and nutrients are necessary for inducing optimum health.
- It is an important ingredient in many cough syrups and cold rubs as it helps in relieving cough and cold. Further, it is very effective in treating asthma.