How to Increase Testosterone
If you’re looking for ways how to increase testosterone, then I don’t need to tell you about the benefits. Maybe you’ve tried a testosterone pill and know how you feel when levels are high – more energy, increased focus, improved mood, and a wicked sex drive. Unfortunately, most men begin to notice low testosterone as they grow older, sometimes even in their twenties! Low testosterone is associated with worse moods, lower sex drive, and less ambition. Testosterone has so many benefits it would be ignorant to ignore it. Especially if fitness is a priority, a top concern should be to increase testosterone.
Take a B-complex vitamin supplement that includes folic acid, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to increase testosterone production. These nutrients are important in protein and fat metabolism for the manufacture of this hormone. Eat foods that contain these vitamins, including avocados, eggs, fish and wheat germ.
Foods to Increase Testosterone
Oysters have a high Zinc content which raises the testosterone and sperm production, which are both considered important for enhancing libido.
Scrub shells thoroughly to remove any dirt and bacteria, pry them open and place on a bed of ice!
A great energy giving food source. Contains the bromelain enzyme, which is believed to improve male libido. The phallic shape is said to be partially responsible for the banana being popular as an aphrodisiac food. However, they are rich in potassium and B vitamins like riboflavin which are necessary for sex hormone – testosterone production. Very good libido food.
These are another source of vitamins (B5 & B6) both of which help fight stress and balance hormone levels, both are crucial to a healthy libido. High levels of stress are a well know cause of low sex drive.
Salmon & Other Fish
Another good source of essential B vitamins B5, B6, B12, all of which are important in keeping good reproductive health.
A very healthy food choice and as an added bonus a good libido food.
Beans contain protein and zinc. Choose from kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans, chickpeas or lentils to give yourself a good dose of testosterone-boosting nutrition.
How to Increase Testosterone Naturally
How to Increase Testosterone with Herbal Medicine
1. Ginseng — This herb has been known to improve stamina and longevity.
2. Tribulus Terrestris — It has been shown to give better performance and a higher sex drive. The hormone in this herb helps to stimulate the testes, which produces more testosterone. It has also been known to quickly boost testosterone levels.
3. Horny Goat Weed — This herb increases the blood levels of hormones and helps to improve their circulation.
4. Fo-Ti — This Chinese herb is considered an aphrodisiac and promotes longevity.
5. Muira Puama — Herbalists use the wood of this herb, nicknamed “potency wood”, as a stimulant.
6. Damiana — This native Mexican herb is made into a popular drink in Mexico where it is known as a sexual stimulant.
7. Sarsaparilla — Tablets of this herb are sold throughout Mexico to improve sexual stamina.
8. Maca Root — This herb has been used in South America as a drink to increase virility.
9. Mucuna Pruriens — This herb may increase testosterone levels in the body.
10. Catuaba Bark — This herb is sold in many health food stores and is known to be an aphrodisiac. It can be used as a tea or taken as a capsule. The side effects when first taking it are erotic dreams and an increase in sexual desire.
11. Yohimbe — This herb is used in Africa to improve circulation. Poor circulation is often a cause of low testosterone levels.
12. Small Flowered Willow — This herb has been known to increase sexual function as well as relieve prostatitis.
How to Increase Testosterone level
Use Jauhar e Khusia & labub e Kabir to increase your Testosterone naturally. You can order both the medicine from us click to order nowHow to Increase Testosterone,