Majun Aspand Sokhtani
|Each dose of 10 g contains:|
|Lepidium sativum (Aspand Sokhtani)||393.95 mg|
|Myristica fragrans (Mace) (Bisbasa)||393.95 mg|
|Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) (Jauzbua)||393.95 mg|
|Myrtus caryophyllus (Qaranfal)||393.95 mg|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Darchini)||393.95 mg|
|Sesamum indicum (Kunjad Siah Muqashshar)||525.26 mg|
|Sugar (Qand Safed)||7.458 g|
INDICATIONS : Sexual debility and premature ejaculation.
CONTRAINDICATIONS : None
SIDE EFFECTS : None
DOSAGE : 10 g in the morning with a glass of milk.
PRESENTATION : In packs of 60 g, 125 g and 250 g.
Nutmeg (Scientific name: Myristica fragrans, Family: Myristicaceae) is used as flavouring agent and condiment. This valuable spice consists of the dried kernels of the seeds.
Dried seed, nutmeg, arillus surrounding the seed, mace and wood
- Contains a volatile oil, fat, starch, proteins, ash and mucilage.
- Fixed oil is called butter of nutmeg consists of myristin and myristic acid.
- Essential oil contains myristicene and myristicol.
- Contains a volatile oil, resin, fat, sugar, destrin and mucilage.
- Essential oil of mace is of a yellowish colour and consists of macene