Majun Hamal Ambari Alvi Khani
|Each dose of 5 g contains:|
|Aurum (Warq Tila)||1.94 mg|
|Argentum (Warq Nuqra)||3.88 mg|
|Mytilus margaritiferus (Marwareed)||41.53 mg|
|Pinus succinifera (Kahruba)||41.53 mg|
|Corallium rubrum (Root) (Busud Mohraq)||41.53 mg|
|Santalum album (Sandal Safed)||41.53 mg|
|Pterocarpus santalinus (Sandal Surkh)||41.53 mg|
|Bambusa arundinacea (Manna) (Tabasheer Safed)||41.53 mg|
|Quercus infectoria (Mazu)||41.53 mg|
|Doronicum hookeri (Darunaj Aqrabi)||41.53 mg|
|Paeonia officinalis (Ood Saleeb)||41.53 mg|
|Bombyx mori (Abresham Kham Muqarriz)||41.53 mg|
|Polygonum bestorta (Bekhe Anjabar)||41.53 mg|
|Armenian Bole (Gile Armani)||41.53 mg|
|Portulaca oleracea (Tukhme Khurfa)||103.84 mg|
|Benincasa cerifera (Maghze Tukhme Petha)||103.84 mg|
|Ambra grasea (Ambar Ashab)||124.60 mg|
|Mel (Shahed)||830.70 mg|
|Vitis vinifera Syrup (Sharbat Angoor)||1.661 g|
|Crystallised Sugar (Nabat Safed)||1.661 g|
INDICATIONS : Atony of the uterus and threatened miscarriage.
CONTRAINDICATIONS : None
SIDE EFFECTS : None
DOSAGE : 5 g with a glass of milk in the morning from the 3rd month of pregnancy to the end of the 7th month of pregnancy.
PRESENTATION : In packs of 60 g and 125 g.
- Uterine atony is the most common cause of postpartum hemorrhage and the most common indication for postpartum hysterectomy or blood transfusion.
- Normally, bleeding after delivery is stopped by uterine contractions and compression of the vessels. If uterine contractions are not adequate, bleeding can continue. At times, the uterus is prevented from contracting effectively by fragments of placenta that remain in the uterus after delivery or by benign growths of uterine muscle within the uterine wall (fibroids). In these cases, the term ‘atony’ usually is not applied. In most cases, the uterine muscle simply fails to contract adequately.
- Multiple gestation, high parity
- Fetal macrosomia
- General anesthetics
- Prolonged labor, precipitous labor, augmented labor
- Infection (chorioamnionitis)
- Excessive bleeding at the time of delivery